Learn more about one of the nation’s busiest and most important ports. As a generator of enormous economic activity for Houston, Harris County and Texas, business decisions and future plans made at Port Houston have far-ranging effects.
Port Houston’s highly skilled professionals rely on their broad range of maritime industry expertise to provide enlightening and engaging presentations. Conferences, seminars and other forums hosted by business groups and community organizations provide ideal situations for building awareness of Houston’s port.
Click here to complete and submit a Presentation Request Form at least 45 days before the date of your event. Your request will be reviewed and responded to within 5 business days. All requests are subject to internal review and may be accepted or declined at Port Houston’s discretion.
The available presentation topics include:
- The history of the Port of Houston including an overview of the port today and its impact to the region, state and nation
- State of the port: Year-to-date update on key measures of operational and financial performance of the port
- General port overview: diverse facilities, capabilities and competitive market advantages
- Deepening and widening the port
- Global trade
- Impact of the Panama Canal
- Environmental stewardship
- Community Outreach including Small Business Development Program and Maritime Educational Partnerships
- The Port of Houston and intermodal transportation/regional mobility
- Port Security
Additional topic suggestions are welcome and may be considered based on available information and/or expertise. For more information, please call (713) 670-2893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.