Please note: Credit card payments made for Container Terminal exam fees must reference the container numbers. Be sure to print or save a PDF of the transaction receipt, as you must forward a copy to a Yard Services representative for container release. Please contact the Yard Services desk at 713-670-1100 with any questions.
Port Houston currently accepts online credit card payment up to US$5,000 total, for the following:
- Permit Application Fee (Bulkheads, Moorings, Docks, Dredging, etc.)
- License Application Fee (Pipelines, Cable or Transmission Lines)
- License Fee (Pipelines, Cable or Transmission Lines)
- Deposit for “As-Built” Drawings
- Dredge Material Placement Application Fee
- Temporary Access License Fee (Right-of-Entry Letter)
- Seismic Exploration Fee (Right-of-Entry-Letter)
- Assignment, Name Change or Amendment of License Fee
- Surface Site License Application Fee
- Surface Site License Fee
- Penalty for Delinquent Renewal
- Stevedore License Application and Renewal Fees
- Fees for Public Information Request Copies
- Port Security – Escort Credential Fees
- Catering Permit Fees
- Wharf Demurrage Charges (Turning Basin Only)
Amounts greater than US$5,000 and all other items and invoices should be paid via check, wire transfer or ACH transfer, in accordance with instructions on the invoices, or as provided to you. For Billing inquiries, please email CBSgroup@porthouston.com. Click here to download a credit application. For Credit or Refund inquiries, please email CreditGroup@porthouston.com.
Payment via credit card is subject to your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Click here to access and/or print a PDF copy. If you do not agree to these terms, click “Cancel” below. Otherwise, click “Continue”. On the next page, please enter (a) the total amount to be charged to your credit card, (b) your telephone number (in case we need to contact you), (c) customer reference number or file number, and (d) container number, vessel name or terminal, and click “Pay Now”. This information will assist in identifying your transaction.
You will be redirected to a secure website hosted by our credit card service provider, First Data. There you will enter your credit card data.