The Port of Houston Authority is committed to conducting operations using a systematic approach to environmental management, in order to help protect and preserve the natural environment.
The Port of Houston Authority will:
- Comply with environmental laws and regulations
- Create business practices to prevent pollution and support sustainability
- Communicate, engage, and collaborate with stakeholders
- Commit to being a recognized maritime industry leader in environmental stewardship
- Continuously improve environmental performance
Learn more about our environmental programs here.