Online Credit Card Payments
Way to Pay
Pay fees and charges online without hassle. Explore our list of fees and charges that you can pay online below.
Available Fees & Charges
Port Houston gladly accepts online credit card payments up to $5,000 US dollars, for the following items:
- Permit Application Fee (Bulkheads, Moorings, Docks, Dredging, etc.)
- Container Terminal Exam Fees (Bayport and Barbours Cut)
- License Application Fee (Pipelines, Cable or Transmission Lines)
- License Fee (Pipelines, Cable or Transmission Lines)
- Deposit for “As-Built” Drawings
- Dredge Material Placement Application Fee
- Temporary Access License Fee (Right-of-Entry Letter)
- Seismic Exploration Fee (Right-of-Entry-Letter)
- Assignment, Name Change or Amendment of License Fee
- Surface Site License Application Fee
- Surface Site License Fee
- Penalty for Delinquent Renewal
- Stevedore License Application and Renewal Fees
- Fees for Public Information Request Copies
- Port Security – Escort Credential Fees
- Catering Permit Fees
- Wharf Demurrage Charges (Turning Basin Only)
*Please note: Credit card payments made for Container Terminal exam fees must reference the container number. Be sure to save and forward a copy of the transaction receipt to a Yard Services representative for container release. Sustained Import Dwell fees and Excessive Import Dwell fees cannot be paid through the online credit card payment tool. Import Dwell fees must be paid through the Lynx Portal System.
Amounts greater than $5,000 US dollars should be paid via check, wire transfer or ACH transfer. For Billing inquiries, please email [email protected]. For Credit or Refund inquiries, please email [email protected].
Payments made via credit card are subject to your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Click here to access and/or print a PDF copy. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, click “Cancel” below. Otherwise, click “Continue”. On the next page, please enter:
- the total amount to be charged to your credit card
- your telephone number
- customer reference number or file number
- container number, vessel name or terminal
Once you have finished entering the above information click “Pay Now”.
Then you will be redirected to a secure website hosted by our credit card service provider, First Data. There you will enter your credit card data.