Port Houston has expanded its customer portal to provide accessible information about containers, vessels and trucks that move through our Barbours Cut and Bayport terminals.
Complete access to our customer portal system is available below:
Follow the simple registration steps below, to gain access to the following features. Please note this service is best viewed with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browsers as some of the system’s features do not work on Internet Explorer.
- Visibility to vessel schedules (including first receive dates and cargo cutoff dates)
- Booking/bill of lading inquiries
- Container availability queries
- Gate transaction details
- Notification features for available containers
- Equipment details and history
- Management of container holds and updates for approved roles
If you would like an in-depth view of our new customer service portal, watch our informative Lynx Video Tutorial here.
All questions or assistance required by our customers can be directed to BayportCustomerService@poha.com orBCTCustomerService@poha.com. We can also assist you by phone on our Customer Service Helpline: (713) 670-1100
Mobile Container Application:
The mobile app Port’s MCA (Mobile Customer Access) is simple to use. You can follow the directions below:
- Open browser on your SmartPhone or Tablet
• Go to http://mca.poha.com (this may take a few moments to load the first time depending on your phones data connection)
• If prompted, you can add this link to your phone or tablet desktop
• Select language preference of English or Spanish
• Select the appropriate terminal (Bayport or Barbours Cut)
• Once you’ve selected the appropriate terminal, you’ll see the below categories (to go back to main menu, you must hit the home/house button):
o Terminal Announcements – will display any/all important terminal
o Container Availability – will allow you to query the status of a
o Booking Inquiry – will display summary of booking details
o Vessel Schedule – will display vessel schedule and cutoff dates
o Gate Inquiry – will display transition associated to equipment ID
o PortHouston.com – will take you to https://www.porthouston.com.
o Terminal Information – will display address and phone number and
Google Map link for directions
Shipping Lines (Bayport and Barbours Cut):
The Port’s regular shipping lines and carriers moving containers to and from the Port include the following:
|ACL / GML|
|Maersk / Safmarine /Sealand|
Navis4 User Access and Manual:
The Port frequently uses the Navis4 system. Information about this operations system can be found below.
Shipping Lines Only: Get access to the N4 system here.
Download a PDF copy of the Port’s Navis 4 users manual here.