Special tours are provided to certain groups and organizations that align with Port Houston’s strategic priorities, while also helping promote and develop the Port Houston region.
- Groups interested in requesting a special tour on the M/V Sam Houston should submit a Special Tour Request Form.
- Requests must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the event/activity in order to be considered.
- Requests can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- A minimum of 40 passengers must also be guaranteed for Port Houston to consider the request.
- The M/V Sam Houston is an educational tour of one of the busiest and most diverse ports in the world. It is not available for recreational use, nor is it a ‘party boat’ or ‘cruise.
- Requests will be evaluated by staff and reviewed by port leadership once a month.
- After port leadership reviews and makes special tour determinations, the M/V Sam Houston team will contact the requesting organizations and provide a response in a timely manner.
Port Houston cannot fulfill all tour requests; however, all groups are able to take advantage of our free, public tours, which operate 5 days week. Additional information about our public tours and reservations can also be found online.
If you have any questions, please contact the Sam Houston team at 713-670-2631.